With the last Election Integrity Update we continued our efforts to achieve secure transparent elections we can trust in Georgia. Garland Favorito discussed VoterGA’s Special Legislative Session initiative and presented “Legislative Solutions to Secure Our Elections” (click for slides). David Hancock reported on the July 19th Gwinnett Board of Elections meeting and the challenges election integrity supporters face at the county level. Use the link below to view the July 22 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 7/22/2023
Access Passcode: ?FY8E71h
Call to Action!
- Tell your State Representative and State Senator to vote to call a Special Session to vote to unplug Dominion Voting System! 1. Click here to locate their district office and deliver this request letter (word version) (pdf version). 2. Click here to email, call or send them a video!
- Speak to your Board of Commissioners about their authority over County elections. Check your county website for their schedule! Click here for scripts for 5 supporters to read at your commissioners' meeting.
Call for Volunteers
- VoterGA is looking for volunteers in every county to serve as local contact for different efforts. These may include communicating with your legislators to unplug Dominion from Georgia and assisting with open records requests. Please email Tania with your county if you’d like to be our contact for your county.
- VoterGA is organizing a hand count simulation of one precinct in Cherokee. Stay tuned for details as we work out the scheduling! Click here to sign up!
- The next FACL Political Leadership School trainings will be:
The next FACL Campaign Management School trainings will be:
- August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Jeff Lynch Appliance, TV and Furniture Center, 17 Roper Mountain Rd., Greenville, SC 29607. Click here to register!
- September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
- Sept 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
- We are working on additional training this summer/fall in northeast metro Atlanta – stay tuned.
- Save the date! The CP-GA will host the Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference on October 20-21 in Atlanta.
- Former judge Paul Nally is offering a course on the Constitution of the State of Georgia. The sessions meet on Sundays at 3 p.m., join us on the next session on July 30th. Click here to sign up! You can watch the previous sessions on YouTube and Rumble.
On the July 29th Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU07292023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With your support, we are pushing for transparent and trustworthy elections in 2024. Your membership in the Constitution Party of Georgia enables us to make an impact.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that Secretary Raffensperger has imperiled the 2024 elections, the Georgia General Assembly must take action now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. Click on this link to contact your State Representative and State Senator to let them know they must call a special session to unplug Georgia's illegal, unverifiable, inaccurate, unsecure, voting system and share it with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.