Candidates who are not members of the Constitution Party of Georgia nor seeking its nomination cannot be endorsed by the party. However, the party welcomes outside candidates to walk through its evaluation process to determine if they generally meet the standards of its own candidates:
- are knowledgeable of and can articulate and winsomely defend the Party Principles and Platform
- perform the actions necessary by state election law to be placed on the ballot
- complete the Prospective Candidate Survey
- submit to a background check
- provide a written campaign plan appropriate for the office sought
- show they can finance the campaign effort either from their own resources or through the campaign's fundraising effort
- participate in the Party's Prospective Candidate Review
During the party's evaluation the prospective candidate for recommendation will be asked detailed questions about the role and responsibilities of the office sought, application of the Party principles and platform in the context of the role sought, and the campaign plan.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding the process. Once approved for recommendation the announcement will be made public via its communication channels. Recommendations are for a specific election contest (office sought, year of election) and are not transferrable.
2022 Recommended Candidates
|District 17 - Brett Mauldin|
|District 48 - Kevin Grindlay|