We share a goal to restore trusted elections in Georgia and to that purpose Garland Favorito shared a new presentation: Empowering County Officials with the Legal Authority to Unplug the Dominion Voting System. Garland provided slides and suggested scripts for you and fellow supporters in your county to use when speaking to your Board of Commissioners and Board of Elections.
David Cross reported on the progress in Spalding County to move to a more transparent voting system and an action item for citizens to speak about election integrity to their county commissioners and state representatives. See the call to action below.
Garland reviewed the provisions included in the American Confidence in Elections Act to bring transparency to our elections and why VoterGA supports this Federal legislation introduced by the Committee on House Administration last week.
Beth Majeroni gave details from Chatham County where she was removed from her county Board of Elections meeting after demanding compliance with a Grand Jury order for the release of election records. Sarah Thompson gave us an update from Bulloch and the reviewed the spoiled ballot argument in her election challenge.
Use the link below to view the July 15 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 7/15/2023
Access Passcode: 1pwi6!%B
Call to Action!
- Tell your State Representative and State Senator to vote to call a Special Session to vote to unplug Dominion Voting System. 1. Click here to locate their district office and deliver this request letter (word version) (pdf version). 2. Click here to email, call or send them a video!
- Speak to your Board of Commissioners about their authority over County elections. Click here for scripts for 5 supporters to read at your commissioners' meeting.
Garland Favorito will present Debunking the SOS’s Claims About the Halderman Report at:
Laurens County GOP on July 20 at 6:00 pm at the Golden Corral Buffet & Grill at 2113 Veterans Blvd, Dublin, GA 31021
- Jefferson County GOP on July 25 at 6:00 pm at the Rabun Community Center located at 101 McNair St in Wrens GA
- Laurens County GOP on July 20 at 6:00 pm at the Golden Corral Buffet & Grill at 2113 Veterans Blvd, Dublin, GA 31021
- Forsyth County has a Board of Commissioners Meeting on Thursday, July 20 at 6 pm at 110 E Main Street, Cumming, GA 30040. Public comments at the beginning and the end (10 speakers for 3 minutes each). Contact Frank Schneider if you are able to attend!
The next FACL Political Leadership School trainings will be:
- July 22, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Glory Worship Center Fellowship Hall, 14760 GA Hwy 99, Darien, GA 31305. Click here to register!
- July 22, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at St. Aidan's Episcopal Church, 13560 Cogburn Rd, Milton, GA 30004. Click here to register!
- August 12, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Fayette Event Center, 174 Glynn St S, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Click here to register!
- August 19, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Poplar Springs Voting Precinct, 470 Rollins Industrial Court, Ringgold, GA 31602. Click here to register!
The next FACL Campaign Management School training will be:
- August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
- August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Jeff Lynch Appliance, TV and Furniture Center, 17 Roper Mountain Rd., Greenville, SC 29607. Click here to register!
- Sept 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
- We are working on training this summer/fall in northeast metro Atlanta – stay tuned.
- Save the date! The CP-GA will host the Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference on October 20-21 in Atlanta.
- Former judge Paul Nally is offering a course on the Constitution of the State of Georgia. The sessions meet on Sundays at 3 p.m., join us on the next session on July 23rd. Click here to sign up! You can watch the previous sessions on YouTube and Rumble. (Thank you to volunteers Ted Metz, Christina Benjamin and Karen Mann for their assistance troubleshooting some technical issues.)
On the July 22 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU07222023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that Secretary Raffensperger has imperiled the 2024 elections, the Georgia General Assembly must take action now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. Click on this link to contact your State Representative and State Senator to let them know they must call a special session to unplug Georgia's illegal, unverifiable, inaccurate, unsecure, voting system and share it with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.