On this Saturday’s Election Integrity Update, Liz Harris responded to her wrongful expulsion from the Arizona House of Representatives after giving a constituent the opportunity to present testimony before the Arizona State and House Election Joint Committee on Elections on an investigation implicating several state and local officials. Garland Favorito then talked about the FOX News $787 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems and raised the question: is it a very expensive hoax? Use the link below to view the April 22 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Liz Harris - Bombshell Testimony in Arizona Joint Committee on Elections
Garland Favorito - Dominion v. Fox News Settlement
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 4/22/2023
Access Passcode: Yu*7NVMU
- Garland Favorito will be speaking on What We Must Do To Secure Georgia's 2024 Elections on Thursday, April 27 at 6 pm at the Marietta Fish Market, 3185 Canton Rd, Marietta GA 30066
Sharlene Alexander is offering a free 8-week Biblical Citizenship course online on Sundays from 3-5 pm that continues April 30. Each class is a standalone session and you can still join, click here to register.
- Save the Date! Dr. Douglas Frank will be speaking at the Atlanta Road Church of Christ in Gainesville on June 15, 2023. Click here to register.
- To check the record of political contributions in your name, click here to visit the FEC website and enter your name in the “Find contributions from specific individuals” search bar.
- Go Reclaim Georgia is offering their members a Robert's Rules training course with Donna Rowe and Donna Kosicki. Click here for details.
- Click here to email Tania Sosa if you'd like to volunteer to help with fundraising efforts for CP-GA and VoterGA.
On the April 29 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU04292023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity. Please don't forward this email to others because they could accidentally unsubscribe you from updates.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that VoterGA and Rep. Philip Singleton have sued the State of Georgia to stop using the illegal ballot marking device (BMD) voting systems from Dominion, we need to urge our representatives and senators to replace them! Use this link to sign. Share with fellow concerned Georgians: https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/dump_illegal_dominion_bmds. In addition, you can personally support the case in court by signing the Support and Demand for Court Protection of Citizens’ Elective Franchise petition. Use this link to invite your concerned friends and family: http://www.OperationPatriotVote.com. Thanks for supporting these efforts!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.