On last Saturday’s Constitution Party of Georgia Statewide Tele-Town Hall, former West Virginia State Delegate and current Constitution Party of West Virginia gubernatorial candidate Marshall Wilson spoke to us about the source of human liberties and why we need to defend those liberties.
Garland Favorito gave us an update on the 2020 lawsuit for the Fulton County counterfeit ballot case. After two attorneys for Fulton County withdrew from the case on Thursday, some speculated that the ballots were destroyed. Garland explained other possible reasons for their withdrawal and relayed a communication from the county indicating that they still have the ballots.
Salleigh Grubbs briefed us on the duplicate/triplicate votes found in the municipal election results within Cobb County. In her explanation of the records analyzed to identify duplicate voters, she mistakenly mentioned analyzing Cast Vote Records. Tania explained on the call that Cast Vote Records do not include any voter data and are not useful for detecting duplicate voters. The records used for this analysis are Voter History Files of the November 7 municipal election downloaded from the Secretary of State website (click here).
The CP-GA is part of the Georgians Ending Abortion (GEA) Coalition because we see that the unalienable right to life is one of those liberties under attack. Brook Robyck with Georgia Right to Life updated us on the efforts of the Coalition and how you can get involved by reaching out to legislators before the session starts in January.
Use the link below to view the November 11 Statewide Tele-Town Hall if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family. The recording will be available for 14 days after the call.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall 11/11/2023
Access Passcode: $78kZwd0
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Add your name to the Georgia Bar Association complaint against Fani Wills. Please email Tania with your name and phone number.
- Watch the VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted. Click here for the video and share with friends and family.
- Share the recording (YouTube Rumble Facebook) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts this fall to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act. Share the QR Code with friends!
Announcements & Events
Garland Favorito will be speaking at the following:
- The Georgia Patriot Legal Defense Fund’s Fundraiser at The Mill on Etowah on Saturday, November 18 at 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 225 Reformation Parkway, Canton, GA 30114. Click here for flyer.
- The VoterGA Christmas party will be held on December 8 at 6:30 p.m. at the Berkley Hills Country Club 2300 Pond Rd, Duluth, GA 30096. Get your tickets by December 2 for early bird pricing! Click here for tickets!
Click here to contact Tania if you have an event that you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the November 18 CP-GA Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU11182023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. We’ve met our initial goal and need more folks involved to motivate our legislators. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis and share with others!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.