In support of true liberty, the Constitution Party of Georgia is committed to achieving full legal personhood for every man, woman, and child in Georgia. To that end the Party has joined over two dozen organizations and leaders to create the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition to protect preborn children. We shared the Coalition’s presentation to Educate, Expand, and Energize supporters, and Abigail Darnell from the Coalition joined us for a lively discussion and to let us know how we can take action.
The motto of the Constitution Party is “Integrity, Liberty, and Prosperity.” We continued the focus on the integrity of elections with a legal update from Garland Favorito of VoterGA on the Complaint to Ban the Voter Registration Cloud Computing Scheme and the 2020 Fulton County Counterfeit Ballot Inspection Case. Special guest Marly Hornik from Audit NY and United Sovereign Americans discussed the electronic manipulation of voter roll entries and the efforts to correct voter roll records.
Use the link below to view the October 14 Statewide Tele-Town Hall if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family. The recording will be available for 14 days after the call.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall 10/14/2023
Access Passcode: =YSCH9BG
Call to Action!
Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video! Share the QR Code with friends!
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts this fall to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act.
Call for Volunteers
- If you’d like to join the Georgia Bar complaint against Fani Willis for prosecutorial misconduct, please email Tania with your name and phone number.
- We need a good marksman to represent VoterGA in the Middle Georgia Sporting Clay Tournament hosted by Bibb GOP on October 22nd in Forsyth, GA and need volunteers to help staff the display table. Volunteers are invited to join us for lunch at our reserved table. Click here for details. Click here to email Tania to volunteer.
Announcements & Events:
Garland Favorito will be speaking at the following:
- Troup County GOP on October 17 at 11:30 am, “Securing Our 2024 Elections” at the Mike Daniel Recreation Center 1220 LaFayette Parkway, LaGrange, GA. Click here for details.
- Gwinnett County GOP on October 19 at 7:00 pm at the Berkeley Hills Country Club 2300 Pond Rd, Duluth GA. Click here for details.
- The Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference will be held on October 20-21 in St. Louis.
- State Senator Colton Moore and Georgia Freedom Caucus Director Mallory Staples will be speaking at the Cherokee GOP Breakfast Series on October 21 at 9 am at the CCRP HQ 9425 Hwy 92, Woodstock, GA. Click here for details. Click here to register.
- The 2nd Congressional District GOP is inviting election integrity advocates to their 4th Annual Rally and Low Country Boil on October 21st in Pelham, GA. Register early! Click here for details and to register.
- VoterGA is sponsoring the Middle Georgia Sporting Clay Tournament hosted by Bibb County GOP on October 22nd in Forsyth, GA. Click here for details.
- Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting Columbia County on October 24th – click here for the contact and to RSVP.
- The Cherokee County GOP hosted a discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against political opponents. Watch the recording YouTube Rumble Facebook
Click here to contact Tania if you have an event you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the October 21 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU10212023 to (404) 994-3586 quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis!
The Georgia General Assembly must act now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. We need 5000 concerned Georgians to let their elected officials know this is imperative, over 1600 have done so. Help us succeed by clicking on this link today to contact specific legislators who can make this happen! Then share the link with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.