We were also joined by special guest Dr. John Eastman with a preview of his presentation on “1984 Comes to 2024 - Orwellian Dystopia in our Government” held later that day. Click here to watch the recording of John’s full presentation. Please visit his Give Send Go page today to support his efforts which in part advance election integrity here in Georgia.
Last week we had Pastor Matt Trewhella, author of The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates (video), speak about the God-given right that a lower ranking civil authority has to refuse the execution of unjust or immoral laws, policies, or court opinions of a higher-ranking civil authority, that is the right to defy tyrants. He graciously agreed to give away a copy of his books “The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates” and “The Magdeburg Confession of 1550” to one of our supporters on the call, we picked one from random and the winner is Earl Martin from Ware County!
Use the link below to view the January 20th Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 1/20/2024
Access Passcode: 1z9c$MGm
Announcements & Events
- Pack the Court! Curling v. Raffensperger is being heard in Federal District Court at the Richard B. Russell Federal Court Building, 75 Ted Turner Dr. SW, Atlanta, GA 30303. You are welcome to attend and watch the hearing any day. See the VoterGA legal tab for more details. Click here for the court’s instructions for attendees as well as directions to the court and parking.
Upcoming Poll Watcher Training from the Georgia Election Integrity Coalition:
- Fulton County: Jan 23 at 6:30-7:45 pm, St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church, 13560 Cogburn Rd, Milton, GA 30004. Click here to register.
- Bibb County: Feb 3rd at 9 am-11:30 am (Light Breakfast Provided), 3220 Riverside Drive, Suite B275, Macon, GA 31210
- Lumpkin County: Feb 17th at Achasta Clubhouse, 639 Birch River Drive, Dahlonega, GA 30533
Upcoming Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership training opportunities:
- Political Leadership School will be held on Saturday, January 27th at 9:00 a.m. at the Grace Covenant Worship Center, 1402 Bass Cross Road, Hogansville, GA 30230. Click here to register.
- Campaign Leadership School will be held on Saturday, February 2nd at 9:00 a.m. at the Cherokee County GOP HQ, 9425 Highway 92, Suite 112, Woodstock, GA 30188. Click here to register.
- Political Leadership School will be held on Saturday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. at Creekside Fellowship Church, 585 Old Alabama Road, Cartersville, GA 30120. Early bird pricing ends Feb 3rd. Click here to register.
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share the video of the VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted with friends and family.
- Share the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video! Share the QR Code with friends!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act.
- Participate in the Georgia Stand for Life event in Atlanta on January 26, 2024
In Case You Missed It...
- The Georgia Patriot Legal Defense Fund held a Fundraiser on Saturday, November 18 in Canton, GA for the patriots victimized by Fani Willis’s political lawfare. Click here to watch the recording and find out how you can help defend these citizens.
Click here to contact Tania if you have an event that you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the January 27th Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU01272024 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. If you don’t get a response within minutes then you probably misspelled the code to register, please review and try again. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. We’ve met our initial goal and need more folks involved to motivate our legislators. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis and share with others!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.