On this Saturday’s Election Integrity Update, Tamara Favorito presented details from the 392 page GBI report regarding the image server copy made by Coffee County elections personnel. The report fails to mention the machine failures that occurred, the requirement to preserve evidence for an active, legal, Presidential election challenge, and the results of a forensic exam that was conducted on the voting system.
Catherine Bernard, one of the attorneys representing Department of Justice official Jeff Clark in the Fulton County RICO case updated us on the motion before Fulton County Superior Judge Scott McAfee heard on Friday (click for the recording) to determine the federal jurisdiction over presidential electors and First Amendment issues in the case.
Sam Carnline and Field Searcy from Georgians for Truth joined us to recap the Save Our Elections Rally and press conference held at the State Capitol on November 29th, the opening day of the special legislative session on redistricting. Honey Burfield, Michael Opitz, Janelle Clodfelter and Stan Oliver joined us to pay tribute to Valerie Oliver, a VoterGA supporter who passed away on November 21st.
We normally are able to provide the recording of the meeting but cannot at this time.
Announcements & Events
- The VoterGA Christmas party will be held on December 8 at 6:30 p.m. at the Berkley Hills Country Club 2300 Pond Rd, Duluth, GA 30096. Get your tickets by today December 3 for early bird pricing! Click here for tickets!
- FACL Political Leadership School-Hogansville will be held on January 27 at 9:00 a.m. at the Grace Covenant Worship Center, 1402 Bass Cross Road, Hogansville, GA 30230. Early bird pricing ends January 6. Click here to register.
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share the video of the VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted with friends and family.
- Share the recording (YouTube Rumble Facebook) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts this fall to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act
In Case You Missed It...
- The Georgia Patriot Legal Defense Fund held a Fundraiser on Saturday, November 18 in Canton, GA for the patriots victimized by Fani Willis’s political lawfare. Click here to watch the recording and find out how you can help defend these citizens.
On the December 9th CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall at 9:00 a.m. ET I will provide updates on the party’s activities and Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text TTH20231209 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against former President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. We’ve met our initial goal and need more folks involved to motivate our legislators. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis and share with others!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.