On Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Garland Favorito presented evidence of judicial interference in elections since 2020, a portion of the powerful VoterGA press conference held on October 24th. Tamara Favorito then joined him with a recap of the last Senate Ethics Committee hearing and Senator Colton Moore’s amazing auction to help the Fani Wilis indictees.
Bill Quinn informed us on the status of the Fair Fight vs. True the Vote trial. True the Vote (TTV) had identified over 364,000 suspected ineligible Georgia voter records, and the goal of Fair Fight’s lawsuit is to stop TTV from empowering citizens across the nation to help maintain accurate voter registration records and intimidate anyone else from attempting to do so.
Larry Hand, Cherokee County Board of Elections member, joined us to discuss the upcoming municipal elections in Canton. There are plans to audit the elections by hand counting the ballots prior to certification of the election results, and the public can observe.
Use the link below to view the November 4 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 11/4/2023
Access Passcode: #9!b8M$0
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Add your name to the Georgia Bar Association complaint against Fani Wills. Please email Tania with your name and phone number.
- Watch the VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted. Click here for the video and share with friends and family.
- Share the recording (YouTube Rumble Facebook) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts this fall to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act. Share the QR Code with friends!
Announcements & Events
Garland Favorito will be speaking at the following:
- “Securing the 2024 Elections” hosted by the Hart County GOP on Thursday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m. at the Adult Learning Center, 110 Benson St., Hartwell 30643. Click here for flyer.
- “Securing our 2024 Elections” hosted by Convention of States Region #18 House District #111 on Saturday, November 11 at Noon to 2 p.m. at Frontera Restaurant, 530 Athens Hwy, Loganville 30052. Click here for flyer.
- The Georgia Patriot Legal Defense Fund’s Fundraiser at The Mill on Etowah on Saturday, November 18 at 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 225 Reformation Parkway, Canton, GA 30114. Click here for flyer.
- This year’s Patriot Oyster Roast and Cookout will be on November 11th from 5-9 p.m. in Tucker. Click here for details and to RSVP.
- Save the date! The VoterGA Christmas party will be held on December 8 at 6:30 p.m. at the Berkley Hills Country Club 2300 Pond Rd, Duluth, GA 30096.
Click here to contact Tania if you have an event that you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the November 11 CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall at 9:00 a.m. ET I will provide updates on the party’s activities and Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text TTH20231111 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. We’ve met our initial goal and need more folks involved to motivate our legislators. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis and share with others!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.