On last Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Tamara Favorito reported on a new bill that will provide in-person voters with a hand-marked paper ballot option. The bill, sponsored by Georgia State Senator Max Burns, will be heard in a special fall Ethics committee meeting on Wednesday, November 1. We need to pack the room with election integrity and transparency supporters! Wear your election integrity t-shirts, bring posters with election integrity messages, and provide public comments.
Garland Favorito then announced the upcoming VoterGA press conference on judicial misconduct to be held Tuesday, October 24th where he will provide an overview of how judicial corruption is interfering with the 2024 election cycle, as well as an update on VoterGA litigation efforts.
David Hancock spoke about problems with implementing the Georgia Registered Voter Information System (GARViS), bugs found in the system, and costs (part 1 & part 2). However, he found and shared with us the version of GARViS that works! 😄
Use the link below to view the October 21 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 10/21/2023
Access Passcode: 8ix^DA3$
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video! Share the QR Code with friends!
- Click here to add your name to the Georgia Bar Association complaint against Fani Wills.
- Share the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts this fall to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act.
Announcements & Events:
Garland Favorito will be speaking at the following:
- VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted on October 24 at 11 a.m. at Roswell Office Suites Main Event Room - 760 Old Roswell Rd., Roswell, GA 30076. Click here to watch live!
- Write the Vote Election Integrity Summit along with David Cross and other speakers on November 4 at 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at 1211 Old Northcutt Rd, Ellijay, GA 30540. Click here for flyer.
- CSRA Concerned Citizens will host Dr. Douglas Frank who will speak on problems with our elections and what citizens can do at the Columbia County Library-Hardin Auditorium on October 24th at 6 p.m. – click here for the contact and to RSVP.
- Pro-life spokeswoman Alison Centofante will speak at Houston County Right to Life’s Fall Forum in Warner Robins at 6 p.m. as part of their efforts to advance the Prenatal Equal Protection Act. Contact Christine Braski for more details.
- This year’s Patriot Oyster Roast and Cookout will be on November 11th from 5-9 p.m. in Tucker. Click here for details and to RSVP.
Click here to contact Tania if you have an event you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the October 28 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU10282023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis!
The Georgia General Assembly must act now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. We need 5000 concerned Georgians to let their elected officials know this is imperative, over 1600 have done so. Help us succeed by clicking on this link today to contact specific legislators who can make this happen! Then share the link with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.