On last Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Garland Favorito updated us on VoterGA’s Fulton County counterfeit ballot case and a small court victory upholding our subpoena of Konnech servers. He also discussed the USDOJ Indictment of Andre Batista in a bribery scheme that implicates Smartmatic and reminded us of the historic connection of the voting systems.
Christine Propst presented highlights of the October 3rd State Election Board meeting (Part 1) (Part 2). We were also joined by CEO of EagleAI Dr. Rick Richards who demonstrated how EagleAI software can be used by elections staff and citizens to keep our voter rolls clear of ineligible voters.
Use the link below to view the October 7 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 10/7/2023
Access Passcode: Q5q0t@Bx
Call to Action!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- If you’d like to join the Georgia Bar complaint against Fani Willis for prosecutorial misconduct, please email Tania with your name and phone number.
Announcements & Events:
- Take Action Cherokee will be hosting Trevor Loudon, an author, filmmaker and public speaker. On October 10th Loudon will be presenting The Enemies Within at the Impact Ministry Center, 2260 Holly Springs Parkway, Suite 140, Holly Springs, GA, 30115.
- The Cherokee County GOP is hosting a discussion on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against political opponents on October 11th at 6:00 p.m. with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd and Sen. Colton Moore at 9421 Highway 92 in Woodstock, GA. Click here for flyer. Click here to register.
- The Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference will be held on October 20-21 in St. Louis.
- The 2nd Congressional District GOP is inviting election integrity advocates to their 4th Annual Rally and Low Country Boil on October 21st in Pelham, GA. Register early! Click here for details and to register.
- VoterGA is sponsoring the Middle Georgia Sporting Clay Tournament hosted by Bibb GOP on October 22nd in Forsyth, GA. Click here for details. We need a good marksman to represent VoterGA in the competition and need volunteers to help staff the display table and join us for lunch at our reserved table. Click here to email Tania to sign up.
- Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting Columbia County on October 24th – click here for the contact and to RSVP.
- The next Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership training will be: Campaign Management School - October 28, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at La Cazuela Mexican Cantina, 179 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Click here to register!
- Click here to contact Tania if you have an event you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the October 14 CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall at 9:00 a.m. ET I will provide updates on the party’s activities and Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text TTH20231014 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity. Please don't forward this email to others because they could accidentally unsubscribe you from updates.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis!
The Georgia General Assembly must act now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. We need 5000 concerned Georgians to let their elected officials know this is imperative, over 1600 have done so. Help us succeed by clicking on this link today to contact specific legislators who can make this happen! Then share the link with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.