On this week’s Election Integrity Update State Senator Colton Moore provided details behind his call for an emergency special session to investigate Fani Willis, explained how Willis’ actions impact election integrity efforts in Georgia, and discussed his subsequent ejection from the Senate Republican Caucus. Click here to support Senator Moore’s emergency efforts and click here to donate. Garland Favorito also discussed a Georgia Bar Association complaint against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Email Tania with your name and phone number to join the complaint. Use the link below to view the September 30 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 9/30/2023
Access Passcode: kSx.FT2T
Call to Action!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- If you’d like to join the Georgia Bar complaint against Fani Willis for prosecutorial misconduct, please email Tania with your name and phone number.
Announcements & Events:
- The next State Election Board meeting is scheduled October 3rd at 9:00 a.m. at the Georgia State Capitol, 206 Washington St SW, Room 341, Atlanta, GA 30334. They will review several cases involving patriots, please plan to attend to support them if you can. Click here for livestream.
- The Columbia County GOP is hosting an Election Integrity Town Hall on October 4th at 6:00 p.m. at the Columbia County Library’s Hardin Auditorium, 7022 Evans Town Center Blvd, Evans, GA 30809. Click here for the flyer.
- Garland Favorito will be presenting “Fani’s Phony Forty” on October 8th at 11:30 a.m. at the Cross Creek Café, 1221 Cross Creek Pkwy NW #A, Atlanta GA 30327. This event is hosted by the Fulton County GOP. Click here for details.
- The Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference will be held on October 20-21 in St. Louis.
The 2nd Congressional District GOP is inviting election integrity advocates to their 4th Annual Rally and Low Country Boil on October 21 in Pelham, GA. Register early! Click here for details and to register.
VoterGA is sponsoring the Middle Georgia Sporting Clay Tournament hosted by Bibb GOP on October 22 in Forsyth, GA. Click here for details. We need a good marksman to represent VoterGA in the competition and need volunteers to help staff the display table and join us for lunch at our reserved table. Click here to email Tania to sign up.
Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting Columbia County on October 24 – click here for the contact and to RSVP.
The next Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership training will be:
- Campaign Management School - October 28, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at La Cazuela Mexican Cantina, 179 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Click here to register!
- Click here to contact Tania if you have an event you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the October 7th Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU10072023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis!
The Georgia General Assembly must act now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. We need 5000 concerned Georgians to let their elected officials know this is imperative, over 1600 have done so. Help us succeed by clicking on this link today to contact specific legislators who can make this happen! Then share the link with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.