We had an eventful last week for Election Integrity! Garland Favorito detailed VoterGA’s legal win against Fulton County lawfare in the Phil Chen Fulton School Board District 7 2022 Primary Election Challenge case (click for video of the hearing) heard on Monday, August 14th. He also discussed the charges listed in the Fulton County Grand Jury’s Fulton County Grand Jury's indictments of President Trump and the 18 election integrity allies. And Tamara Favorito joined him to report highlights from Mike Lindell’s 2023 Election Summit. Use the link below to view the August 19th Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family. The Zoom video will be available for two weeks on this and previous blog posts.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 8/19/2023
Access Passcode: y5wWmz%d
Call to Action!
- Tell your State Representative and State Senator to vote to call a Special Session to vote to unplug Dominion Voting System. (1) Click here to locate their district office and deliver this request letter (word version) (pdf version). (2) Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
Speak to your Board of Commissioners about their authority over County elections. Check your county website for their schedule! Click here for scripts for 5 supporters to read at your commissioners' meeting.
Call for Volunteers
- VoterGA will have a literature table at the 8th District GOP Fish Fry at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, Georgia on August 26. Contact Tania if you'd like to volunteer to help at the table.
- VoterGA is looking for volunteers in every county to serve as a local contact for different efforts. These may include communicating with your legislators to unplug Dominion from Georgia and assisting with open records requests. Please email Tania with your county if you’d like to be our contact for your county.
Announcements & Events:
- Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting the following counties. Click here for details.
- The next FACL Campaign Management School trainings will be:
August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Jeff Lynch Appliance, TV, and Furniture Center, 17 Roper Mountain Rd., Greenville, SC 29607. Click here to register!
September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
Sept 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
Oct 28, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at La Cazuela 179 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Click here to register!
- August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Jeff Lynch Appliance, TV, and Furniture Center, 17 Roper Mountain Rd., Greenville, SC 29607. Click here to register!
The Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference will be held on October 20-21 in St. Louis.
- Former judge Paul Nally course on the Constitution of the State of Georgia sessions 1-5 are available on YouTube and Rumble.
On the August 26 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU08262023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that Secretary Raffensperger has imperiled the 2024 elections, the Georgia General Assembly must take action now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. Click on this link to contact your State Representative and State Senator to let them know they must call a special session to unplug Georgia's illegal, unverifiable, inaccurate, unsecure, voting system and share it with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.