We saw a lot of election integrity action last week! Julie Adams from Tea Party Patriots reported on the outcome of Jason Frazier’s re-nomination to the Fulton County Board of Registrations and Election on the June 21st Fulton County Board of Commissioners meeting. Jason’s nomination by the Fulton GOP received heavy backlash from leftist activist groups due to his work challenging illegal voter roll entries and submitting corrections to incorrect entries.
Ted Metz reported on the State Election Board hearing on June 20 (day 1) and June 21 (day 2) where several election claims and petitions were reviewed including the official complaint on the lined paper ballot in Spalding, questions involving the Dominion Voting System update, and the petition by Marilyn Marks and the Coalition for Good Governance to address voting system vulnerabilities.
We also heard from Garland Favorito who first gave us a recap of the GOP Convention where concern over election integrity was at the forefront. He followed with his response to the release Halderman Report by fact-checking "Setting the Election Security Record Straight", the Secretary of State’s letter to the Georgia Assembly and election directors. Garland shared his response letter to election directors and fact-check documentation showing that Secretary Raffensperger’s pants are on fire. He also reviewed the problems of the MITRE report. Use the link below to view the June 24 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 6/24/2023
Access Passcode: 7+syGQz2
Videos to Watch!
Securing Georgia's 2024 Elections by Garland Favorito. Click here to watch Garland’s June 9th presentation at the Georgia State GOP Convention.
- Follow the Data with Dr. Douglas Frank. Click here to watch Dr. Frank’s June 16 presentation in Marietta, GA. Thanks to Votescope, the Atlanta Road Church of Christ in Gainesville, the Cobb County GOP, and the John Birch Society for hosting Dr. Frank’s visit.
- Debunking the SOS’s Claims About the Halderman Report by Garland Favorito. Click here to watch Garland’s presentation at the June 26 Madison Forum.
The next FACL Political Leadership School trainings will be:
July 22, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Glory Worship Center Fellowship Hall, 14760 GA Hwy 99, Darien, GA 31305. Click here to register!
July 22, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at St. Aidan's Episcopal Church, 13560 Cogburn Rd, Milton, GA 30004. Click here to register!
August 12, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Fayette Event Center, 174 Glynn St S, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Click here to register!
- August 19, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Poplar Springs Voting Precinct, 470 Rollins Industrial Court, Ringgold, GA 31602. Click here to register!
- July 22, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Glory Worship Center Fellowship Hall, 14760 GA Hwy 99, Darien, GA 31305. Click here to register!
The next FACL Campaign Management School trainings will be:
- August 26, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Jeff Lynch Appliance, TV and Furniture Center, 17 Roper Mountain Rd., Greenville, SC 29607. Click here to register!
- Sept 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
- The work group writing 1st amendment petitions including to ban the Central Bank Digital Currency in Georgia is meeting online Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. Click here to sign up.
- Save the date! The CP-GA will host the Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference on October 20-21 in Atlanta.
- As of Sunday, June 25 former judge Paul Nally is offering a course on the Constitution of the State of Georgia. The course is estimated to run for 6 sessions on Sundays at 3 p.m. The next date will be July 9. Click here to sign up!
- VoterGA will be participating in the City of Woodstock 4th of July Spectacular Parade and Festival. Click here to volunteer to participate in the parade and/or help at the booth!
On the July 8 CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall at 9:00 a.m. ET I will provide updates on the party’s activities and Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text TTH20230708 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. With the release of the Halderman report the lawsuit filed by VoterGA and Rep. Philip Singleton to stop using the illegal ballot marking device (BMD) voting systems from Dominion is getting attention once again. We are almost at our goal of 5000 concerned Georgians urging our representatives and senators to replace them! Use this link to sign. Share with fellow concerned Georgians: https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/dump_illegal_dominion_bmds. In addition, you can personally support the case in court by signing the Support and Demand for Court Protection of Citizens’ Elective Franchise petition. Use this link to invite your concerned friends and family: http://www.OperationPatriotVote.com. Thanks for supporting these efforts!
P.P.S. The release of the Halderman report gives us the proof needed to successfully equip activists and lobby local governments to stop using the Dominion voting systems now! Help us take this effort statewide, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.