This week’s Election Integrity Update is one to watch! Matt Rowenczak updated us on attempts by a Fulton County Commissioner and leftist activists to block the two nominees for Board of Registration and Elections (BRE) lawfully designated by the GOP. The Fulton County BOC has received 150 emails against Jason Frazier's nomination for his work challenging illegal voter roll records, email the Fulton County BOC in support of Jason Frazier and Mike Heekin and ask that the BOC follow the law. See the announcements section for more details.
Milton City Council member Rick Mohrig and researcher Lisa Cauley spoke about their feasibility study of the City of Milton for conducting their own municipal elections, a presentation demonstrating outstanding cost savings for the city. As Rick Mohrig stated on the call the savings is actually even greater than what was presented in December 2022. Rick did some additional research to determine the cost savings for initial startup will be well over $200K for this city of 31,000 registered voters. This study resulted in a unanimous vote for the City of Milton to run their own municipal elections independent of Fulton County.
In addition, Chris Gleason, whose data from Maryland was used by O'Keefe Media Group to expose the “Campaign Finance Mules” smurfing donations to Act Blue and other campaigns across the country, spoke about his research. His investigation into the Warnock campaign led to the return of $670,000 donations. Use the link below to view the June 3rd Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 6/3/2023
Access Passcode: WakCq
- Support the 2 Republican BRE Nominees, Jason Frazier and Mike Heekin, at the Fulton County Board of Commissioners meeting on Wednesday, June 7 at 10:00 a.m. at the Fulton Co Government Center Assembly Hall, 141 Pryor St, Atlanta. Here is the link for the full meeting information. Please arrive before 9 a.m. to reserve your public comment spot. Both major parties have a legal right to put forth a nominee and the law requires Fulton County to accept their nomination. Click here for talking points.
- The Cobb County GOP is hosting a 3-day U.S. Constitution Class on Tuesdays, May 30, June 6 and June 13 at 7 p.m. at their Headquarters, 799 Roswell St NE, Marietta, GA 30060. You can still attend the remaining sessions, click here for make-up classes. Registration is not necessary.
- Georgia Coalition for Vaccine Choice is co-sponsoring a 2-day protest rally at the CDC on June 8 and at the Liberty Plaza in Atlanta on June 9 for the vaccine injured. Click here for details.
- The Cherokee County GOP has a free Robert's Rules of Order training video "Robert's Rules Simplified with David McKalip." Click here to register.
- Garland Favorito will be speaking at the GA GOP State Convention on June 9-10. Pass by the VoterGA booth at the convention and bring your friends!
Save the Date! Dr. Douglas Frank will be speaking at 2 locations, click here to register:
- Thursday, June 15 at 6:00 p.m. at the Atlanta Road Church of Christ, 902 Atlanta Hwy., Gainesville, GA 30501.
- Friday, June 16 at 6:00 p.m. at the Cobb County GOP HQ, 799 Roswell St NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
- The next FACL Political Leadership School training will be on June 24th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at 3740 Inner Perimeter Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602. Click here to register!
- Go Reclaim Georgia is offering their members an online Robert's Rules training course with Donna Rowe and Donna Kosicki. Click here for details.
- The work group writing a 1st amendment petition to ban the Central Bank Digital Currency in Georgia is meeting online Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. Click here to sign up.
- Save the date! The CP-GA will host the Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference on October 20-21 in Atlanta.
- Starting on Sunday, June 18 former judge Paul Nally will be offering a course on the Constitution of the State of Georgia. The course is estimated to run for 6 sessions on Sundays at 3 p.m. Please read Article 1 for the first meeting. Click here to sign up!
- VoterGA will be participating in the City of Woodstock 4th of July Spectacular Parade and Festival. Click here to volunteer to participate in the parade and/or help at the booth!
On the June 10th CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall at 9:00 a.m. ET I will provide updates on the party’s activities and Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text TTH20230610 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that VoterGA and Rep. Philip Singleton have sued the State of Georgia to stop using the illegal ballot marking device (BMD) voting systems from Dominion, we need to urge our representatives and senators to replace them! Use this link to sign. Share with fellow concerned Georgians: https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/dump_illegal_dominion_bmds. In addition, you can personally support the case in court by signing the Support and Demand for Court Protection of Citizens’ Elective Franchise petition. Use this link to invite your concerned friends and family: http://www.OperationPatriotVote.com. Thanks for supporting these efforts!
If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.