Election integrity supporters gained great momentum with big wins at the District GOP Conventions! On our Election Integrity Update, Nathaniel Darnell reported on the District GOP Convention's efforts to advance transparency and accountability, Kandiss Taylor and Jason Piona provided details of their conventions’ wins and efforts towards secure elections.
Garland Favorito presented VoterGA’s Resolution that was read at the GRA Endorsement Convention for a hand-counted paper ballots, transparent and verifiable voting system. We also announced a fundraiser to get VoterGA an educational outreach booth at the State GOP Convention. We raised the funds needed before the end of the day!
William Quinn shared details regarding the dismissal of Konnech’s lawsuit against True the Vote. Hank Sullivan talked about his research into SB 221 from 2021 which was signed into Georgia law allowing the governor to raise unlimited funds from any source, including out-of-state corporate entities, specifically to affect the outcome of any election. Tania Sosa connected this law with the appearance of new organizations appearing in the aftermath of some GOP county conventions.
One correction: in the meeting, I noted that the 2024 Democrat National Convention was going to be held in Atlanta. That was incorrect, Atlanta was one of the three finalists but Chicago won the bid to host that convention.
Use the link below to view the April 29 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Bill Quinn - Konnech v. True The Vote dismissal
Nathaniel Darnell - Election Integrity GOP District Wins Across the State
Kandiss Taylor - GOP District 1 Convention Update
Jason Piona - GOP District 11 Convention Update
Garland Favorito - VoterGA Voting System Resolution
Hank Sullivan – Research into 2021 SB 221 and Ethics Complaint
Tania Sosa - O.C.G.A. § 21-5-34.2 and the CCRC
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 4/29/2023
Access Passcode: 0B$1JvP2
- Go Reclaim Georgia is offering their members a Robert's Rules Boot Camp on Saturday May 6 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Alpharetta Branch Library, 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta, GA 30009. Click here for details.
- Garland Favorito will be speaking on What We Must Do To Secure Georgia's 2024 Elections on Saturday, May 13 at 8:30 a.m. at Break Water Grill, 4856 Hog Mountain Rd, Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Sharlene Alexander is hosting an online discussion of the pros and cons of Convention of States. She’ll also discuss Committees of Safety -- Constitution Watchdog local groups, plus provide examples to raise awareness of unconstitutional acts that infringe on our rights on Sunday, May 7 from 3-5 p.m. Click here to register.
Save the Date! Dr. Douglas Frank will be speaking at 2 locations, click here to register:
- Thursday, June 15 at the Atlanta Road Church of Christ, 902 Atlanta Hwy., Gainesville, GA 30501.
- Friday, June 16 at 6:00 p.m. at the Cobb County GOP HQ, 799 Roswell St NE, Marietta, GA 30060.
- To check the record of political contributions in your name, click here to visit the FEC website and enter your name in the “Find contributions from specific individuals” search bar.
- Go Reclaim Georgia is offering their members a Robert's Rules training course with Donna Rowe and Donna Kosicki. Click here for details.
- Click here to email Tania Sosa if you'd like to volunteer to help with fundraising efforts for CP-GA and VoterGA.
On the May 6 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU05062023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that VoterGA and Rep. Philip Singleton have sued the State of Georgia to stop using the illegal ballot marking device (BMD) voting systems from Dominion, we need to urge our representatives and senators to replace them! Use this link to sign. Share with fellow concerned Georgians: https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/dump_illegal_dominion_bmds. In addition, you can personally support the case in court by signing the Support and Demand for Court Protection of Citizens’ Elective Franchise petition. Use this link to invite your concerned friends and family: http://www.OperationPatriotVote.com. Thanks for supporting these efforts!
If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.