We’re getting close to Crossover Day March 6th when legislation has to be approved to move to the other legislative chamber for consideration. Garland and the VoterGA team are working with legislators and other organizations to improve and advance bills that address our top 25 election integrity issues. Use the link below to view the February 25th Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family. The recording will be available for 14 days after the call.
Ricardo Davis: CP-GA Legislative Update
Tania Sosa: Special Election Action
Garland Favorito: VoterGA Legislative Update & Discussion with Supporters
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 2/25/2023
Access Passcode: =L47FeCD
- The election integrity bills Garland discussed today will be heard in the Senate Ethics Committee Monday evening at 5 p.m. and Tuesday evening at 6 p.m. in Room 450 CAP.
- Rep. Emory Dunahoo has introduced HB 496-The Prenatal Equal Protection Act, which in his words applies The Golden Rule to all pre-born children. The bill is currently assigned to the House Committee on Public Health, please use the action form at the bottom of the page to contact members of the committee and key House leaders asking them to give the bill a hearing.
- A runoff election will be held on Feb 28 for GA House District 119 (Barrow and Jackson Counties) and a special election will be held on March 21 for GA House District 75 (Clayton County). Click here to email Tania Sosa if you are interested in poll watching in Clayton County.
- Volunteers are needed in Gwinnett County to video/photograph impossible addresses in the voter rolls. Click here to email Kim Brooks.
- Sharlene Alexander will offer a free 8-week Biblical Citizenship course online on Sundays from 3-5 pm beginning March 5. Click here to register.
- Go Reclaim Georgia is offering their members a Robert's Rules training course with Donna Rowe and Donna Kosicki. Click here for details.
- Relief aid is requested for J6ers from Georgia, Chuck and Mandy Hand. Click here to donate.
On the March 4th Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU03042023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that the Georgia General Assembly is in session, election integrity activists have an opportunity to speak as there are many bills regarding our election process on the agenda. Let’s show up for the Monday and Tuesday Senate Ethics committee hearings to speak out!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.