On last Saturday’s Statewide Tele-Town Hall Garland and Tamara Favorito joined us with an update from last week’s Georgia Freedom Caucus Press Conference and Rally with State Senator Colton Moore calling for a Special Session to investigate Fani Willis. Wayne County Commissioner Jamie Hickox shared her perspective on taking a stand for citizens’ concerns as county commissioner that inspired her speech about election integrity at the Wayne County Board of Commissioners meeting. And Chris Gleason reported on his investigation where he uncovered Fani Willis connections to massive election fraud and money laundering RICO activities and answered questions regarding his findings.
Use the link below to view the September 9 Statewide Tele-Town Hall if you missed it or want to share with friends and family. The recording will be available for 14 days after the call.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall 9/9/2023
Access Passcode: hk9Xh9Q+
Call to Action!
- Tell your State Representative and State Senator to vote to call a Special Session to vote to unplug Dominion Voting System. (1) Click here to locate their district office and deliver this request letter (word version) (pdf version). (2) Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Speak to your Board of Commissioners about their authority over County elections. Check your county website for their schedule! Click here for scripts for 5 supporters to read at your commissioners' meeting.
Announcements & Events:
- Join the C4 Young Patriots at the Constitution’s Birthday Celebration on Sept 17th at 5:00 p.m. at the Woodstock Town Square. Click here for details, registration is free. Your family can support Georgia Senate Resolution 529 to Defeat Civic Illiteracy in Protecting the Next Generation of America’s Youth! Click here to download and sign a resolution that you can post on social media and take to the Celebration on the 17th.
- Garland Favorito will be speaking on Prosecutorial Misconduct in the Fani Willis Indictment and How to Save Georgia’s 2024 Elections at a rally in Chatham County on September 21 at 6:30 pm at the Montgomery Athletic Association, 10155 Ferguson Ave, Savannah GA. This is a VoterGA event.
The next FACL Campaign Management School trainings will be:
September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
- September 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
October 28, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at La Cazuela Mexican Cantina, 179 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Click here to register!
- September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
The Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference will be held on October 20-21 in St. Louis.
- Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting Columbia County on October 24 – click here for the contact for Columbia.
On the September 16 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU09162023 to (404) 994-3586 quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that Secretary Raffensperger has imperiled the 2024 elections, the Georgia General Assembly must take action now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. Click on this link to contact your State Representative and State Senator to let them know they must call a special session to unplug Georgia's illegal, unverifiable, inaccurate, unsecure, voting system and share it with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.