Our state legislative work continues! On this month’s Constitution Party of Georgia (CP-GA) Tele-Town Hall Garland Favorito updated us on the status of the election integrity bills, I reported on the Prenatal Equal Protection Act (HB 496), and Dr. Tiffany Flock reported on legislation related to medical freedom. Party member and city council candidate Dr. Earl Martin updated us on his efforts in Waycross to build the Constitution Party by becoming involved in local politics and actions he’s taken to influence the Waycross City and Ware County Commissioners, such as expediting hiring critical staff, condemning abandoned houses, expediting the repair of roads, and providing professional testimony on the topic of Ware County requiring COVID-19 vaccines for school attendance. Use the link below to view the March 11 Statewide Tele-Town Hall if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family. The recording will be available for 14 days after the call.
Garland Favorito and Janelle Clodfelter: Crossover Day and VoterGA Legislative Update
Garland Favorito and Christina Benjamin: VoterGA's Resolution to Move to Paper Ballots (full version) and 250-word version
Dr. Earl Martin: Building the Constitution Party Through Local Action
Ricardo Davis: Personhood Legislative Update HB 496
Dr. Tiffany Flock: Medical Freedom Legislative Update
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall 3/11/2023
Access Passcode: $u5Nid6*
A special election will be held on March 21 for GA House District 75 (Clayton County). Click here to email Tania Sosa by March 14 if you are interested in poll watching in Clayton County.
Sharlene Alexander is offering a free 8-week Biblical Citizenship course online on Sundays from 3-5 pm beginning March 5. Click here to register.
- Go Reclaim Georgia is offering their members a Robert's Rules training course with Donna Rowe and Donna Kosicki. Click here for details.
Calls to Action:
- Call your State Senator and click to oppose HB 416 which would allow minimally trained technicians to administer vaccines.
- Call Representative Sharon Cooper at 404-656-5069 and tell her to give SB 1 a hearing. Click to support SB 1 to prohibit proof of COVID vaccination.
- Click to oppose HB 520 the mental health bill.
- Click to support HB 496 the Prenatal Equal Protection Act.
- Click to support SB 222 to ban private funding of Georgia elections (Zuckerbucks).
- SB222 will be read via the Governmental Affairs Elections House Subcommittee on March 14 at 1 pm. It will be live-streamed in CLOB 415. Join VoterGA to support this bill! Click to check the schedule for any changes.
On the March 18 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU03182023 to (404) 994-3586 quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. SB 222 closes a loophole in the Election Integrity Act of 2021 (SB 202) that still allows counties to accept private funding that may influence elections. Click here to contact members of the House Elections subcommittee to support this bill.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.