On Saturday’s CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall we were joined by Kevin Grindlay who highlighted points in his rebuttal to a letter sent by the Marc Elias Law Group to Georgia election officials apparently to intimidate them from removing invalid names on the county voter registration rolls. Click here to read Kevin’s full response and share it as a resource for fellow patriots who want to work with counties to clean up voter registration rolls. Kevin was a candidate in the GOP 2022 Primary race for State Senate – District 48 and was recommended by the CP-GA to our supporters, and we continue to support his election integrity efforts.
We then heard from Merrybelle Hodges and Kim Brooks who led the team that analyzed the entire Gwinnett County voter registration rolls for the 2020 general election and found the following:
- over 93,000 of 625,000 voters didn’t live at their registered address,
- 2700 of the addresses were nonexistent,
- over 2600 duplicate voters,
- 1500 voters who had moved out of the county to other states,
- inactive voters credited for voting,
- voters that are not on the voter roll in any county in Georgia before or after the election,
- and many discrepancies in voter history.
If you are interested in challenging the election board in your county and would like a sample affidavit, click here to contact Kim and Merrybelle’s team.
I discussed the CP-GA’s support of the Frankfurt Declaration of Christian and Civil Liberties, where Christian pastors and leaders from around the world speak against the abuses to our unalienable rights during the COVID-19 crisis. Seth Udinski with FISM News provided a great news report of this evolving story, and it’s worth sharing. Please read the Declaration, and if you are in agreement then sign it and share it with your church’s leadership.
I also provided an update on the efforts of the Georgians Ending Abortion coalition to petition Governor Kemp to act now to protect the lives of preborn children. If you haven’t done so, please sign the petition and urge every state legislative candidate asking for your vote to sign that petition to get your vote! As Nathaniel Darnell noted, the Republicans have the majority in the legislature and there is nothing stopping them from taking decisive action today to protect all preborn children.
Sharlene Alexander, a constitutional coach licensed by the Patriot Academy, reviewed the limited powers of Congress in her talk titled, “How to rein in Congressional abuse of their Limited Powers: Hold ALL elected officials accountable to their oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution.” Click here to contact Sharlene with further questions.
I highlighted several upcoming events and calls for volunteers:
- Volunteer to Poll watch or place poll watchers in your county as an Elections Coordinator. Email Tania or call (912) 509-0945 to sign up.
- Poll watcher training has begun; click here to register for the updated online training by Georgia Election Integrity Coalition partner Tea Party Patriots.
- In-person poll watcher training in Blairsville, GA on September 24th, click here for more details.
- Sign up for the Political Leadership School October 8th in Marietta. We partner with others in the Georgia Election Integrity Coalition to bring this training to as many communities across Georgia as possible. If you’d like to help host a training, please email Tania or call (912) 509-0945.
- Patriot Oyster and Burger Roast in Tucker – 5 p.m. Saturday, September 24th.
Upcoming VoterGA events:
- Kevin Grindlay will be speaking for VoterGA at the Freedom of Commerce event at 5900 Brook Hollow Parkway in Norcross on Saturday, September 24th.
- If you can volunteer to oversee the VoterGA table, please call Tania today at (912) 509-0945.
Use the link below to view the September 10th Statewide Tele-Town Hall if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall 9/10/2022
Access Passcode: kEJ8.Fyc
On the September 17th Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA, Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity. Please don't forward this email to others because they could accidentally unsubscribe you from updates.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that VoterGA and Rep. Philip Singleton have sued the State of Georgia to stop using the illegal ballot marking device (BMD) voting systems from Dominion, we need to urge our representatives and senators to replace the machines! Use this link to sign, then share it with fellow concerned Georgians: https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/dump_illegal_dominion_bmds. Over 2,310 citizens have signed this petition and you can join them. In addition, you can personally support the case in court by signing the Support and Demand for Court Protection of Citizens’ Elective Franchise petition. Use this link to invite your concerned friends and family: http://www.OperationPatriotVote.com. Thanks for your help in supporting these efforts!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of the meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity in Georgia. Checking the "Monthly" option is an extra boost.