On last Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Garland, and I were joined by Amber Connor with an update on the third week of the Curling v. Raffensperger trial. Tania Sosa reviewed the current election bills and resolutions active this session of the Georgia Assembly (click here for her slides), and Victoria Cruz reported on the Senate Ethics committee hearings of SB 358 (authorizing the State Election Board to investigate Secretary of State) and SB 355 (prohibiting Rank Choice Voting). Use the link below to view the January 27th Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 2/3/2024
Access Passcode: &7dV+H9u
Announcements & Events
- Pack the Court! Curling v. Raffensperger is being heard in federal District Court at the Richard B. Russell Federal Court Building, 75 Ted Turner Dr. SW, Atlanta, GA 30303. You are welcome to attend and watch the hearing any day, Friday, February 2nd is the expected last day of the trial. See the VoterGA legal tab for more details. Click here for the court’s instructions for attendees as well as directions to the court and parking.
The next State Election Board meeting is scheduled on February 13th at 9 a.m. It is a virtual meeting, click here to join. Meeting ID: 226 000 049 916 Passcode: R8wwr2
Public Comments can be submitted to this email: [email protected]
- Upcoming Poll Watcher Training from the Georgia Election Integrity Coalition:
Upcoming Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership training opportunities:
- Campaign Leadership School will be held on Saturday, February 3rd at 9:00 a.m. at the Cherokee County GOP HQ, 9425 Highway 92, Suite 112, Woodstock, GA 30188. Click here to register.
- Political Leadership School will be held on Saturday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. at Creekside Fellowship Church, 585 Old Alabama Road, Cartersville, GA 30120. Early bird pricing ends Feb 3rd. Click here to register.
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share the video of the VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted with friends and family.
- Share the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video! Share the QR Code with friends!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act.
- Participate in the Georgia Stand for Life event in Atlanta on January 26, 2024.
In Case You Missed It...
- VoterGA hosted “Orwellian Dystopia 1984 Comes to 2024” a fundraising event for Dr. John Eastman, President Trump’s attorney indicted by Fani Willis and threatened with disbarment. The fundraiser was held on Saturday, January 20th in Roswell, GA. Click here to watch the recording.
- The Georgia Patriot Legal Defense Fund held a Fundraiser on Saturday, November 18 in Canton, GA for the patriots victimized by Fani Willis’s political lawfare. Click here to watch the recording and find out how you can help defend these citizens.
Click here to contact Tania if you have an event that you’d like us to announce here and during the Zoom calls.
On the February 3rd Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU02032024 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. If you don’t get a response within minutes then you probably misspelled the code to register, please review and try again. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. We’ve met our initial goal and need more folks involved to motivate our legislators. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis and share with others!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.