On this Saturday’s Statewide Tele-Town Hall D.A. King, president and founder of the Dustin Inman Society, spoke about the efforts to impede illegal immigration in Georgia via new legislation and the enforcement of existing laws. Please check out immigrationpoliticsga.com and newdustininmansociety.com to read about the immigration crisis in Georgia and consider joining his mailing list (click here) for updates on how to support upcoming legislation efforts. To take action at the county and city level, demand compliance with the current laws (click here). If you’re interested in volunteering to organize efforts in your locale then fill out the volunteer form and check the appropriate options. At the state level, call Governor Kemp’s office to voice your concerns with illegal immigration and insist he keep his 2018 campaign promises by leaving a polite message at 404-656-1776. Click here for campaign video.
Garland Favorito provided legal updates on Konnech’s intervention on VoterGA’s subpoena of servers containing information of Georgians and VoterGA’s motion to recuse Judge Robert McBurney from the Fulton County counterfeit ballot case due to bias. We took a moment to share photos from VoterGA’s Christmas party and VoterGA’s 2023 volunteers tribute video (click here).
Use the link below to view the December 9 Statewide Tele-Town Hall if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family. The recording will be available for 14 days after the call.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall 12/9/2023
Access Passcode: 3?8tNd8f
Announcements & Events
- FACL Political Leadership School-Hogansville will be held on January 27 at 9:00 a.m. at the Grace Covenant Worship Center, 1402 Bass Cross Road, Hogansville, GA 30230. Early bird pricing ends January 6. Click here to register.
VoteScope is hosting Dr. Douglas Frank who will speak on Election Integrity on the following dates (click here for more details and to register):
- Wednesday, January 3 in Gainesville, GA
- Thursday, January 4 in Woodstock, GA
- Friday, January 5 in Rome, GA
- Saturday, January 6 in Duluth, GA
- Sunday, January 7 in Dalton, GA
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share the video of the VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted with friends and family.
Share the recording (YouTube Rumble Facebook) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts this fall to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act.
In Case You Missed It...
- The Georgia Patriot Legal Defense Fund held a Fundraiser on Saturday, November 18 in Canton, GA for the patriots victimized by Fani Willis’s political lawfare. Click here to watch the recording and find out how you can help defend these citizens.
On the December 16 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU12162023 to (404) 994-3586 quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website. You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. We’ve met our initial goal and need more folks involved to motivate our legislators. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis and share with others!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.