The Constitution Party of Georgia (CP-Ga) invites its members and supporters to participate in the Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership (FACL) Campaign Management School. This is an all day class for prospective candidates serious about conducting a competitive run for office and activists who are serious about helping them win. The CP-GA is partnering with No Left Turn in Education - Georgia to host this event.
FACL's goal is to help our fellow citizens understand how the political process works in America.
When you understand how the political process works, you can make it work to advance the issues and causes that will restore America to its constitutional roots.
They want their students to understand just how much power they really have. You no longer have to be a prisoner of politicians and their schemes. You can finally burn your victim card.
Maintaining our freedom is not a one-time event. Our liberty will not be restored by one person being elected to the White House. Change is a process. Someone will be in charge, and politicians will be concerned about their next election.
This school will teach you the fundamentals needed to win elections for liberty.
If you are ready to DO something to take back power from the politicians and elites for “We The People,” you NEED to attend this class!
This intense one-day training covers:
- The REAL Nature of Politics.
- The core of every campaign including the Lincoln 4 Step; Building your campaign plans; an introduction to timeline budgeting.
- Advanced campaign communications including using the Leesburg grid, framing issues, and targeting your communications.
- Basic fundraising calling, mail, email and events.
- How to set up (and tear down) your campaign.
Who’s should attend this Campaign Management School?
- First time candidates (for any office)
- Elected officials who want to run better campaigns
- Volunteers, staff, and those who want to influence the public policy process.
Cost at the door is $50/person, register by February 12th for a 20% discount.
201 Wills Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Google map and directions