On Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Dr. Robert Epstein, Senior Research Psychologist from the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology, shared the stunning results of his research on the impact of Big Tech media bias in social engineering our elections. For further details of his research, visit mygoogleresearch.com and for his explanation on how big tech influences undecided voters visit searchenginemanipulationeffect.com, searchsuggestioneffect.com and digitalpersonalizationeffect.com. For details on the effort to stop Google, visit America’s Digital Shield (ADS) and click here to support this amazing effort. U.S. Senators Johnson, Cruz, and Lee used ADS findings in this letter to Google’s CEO to stop Google’s manipulation in Georgia before the 2020 runoff. Click here for tips on how to protect your privacy from big tech. If you’d like to hear Dr. Epstein’s recent testimony in Congress, visit newepsteintestimony.com.
Garland Favorito and David Cross spoke about the upcoming State Election Board meeting on December 19-20 and the status of some anticipated complaints in the agenda. Click here for the videos.
Use the link below to view the December 16th Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 12/16/2023
Access Passcode: v3J354W?
Announcements & Events
Upcoming Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership training opportunities:
- Political Leadership School will be held on Saturday, January 27 at 9:00 a.m. at the Grace Covenant Worship Center, 1402 Bass Cross Road, Hogansville, GA 30230. Early bird pricing ends January 6. Click here to register.
- Campaign Leadership School will be held on Saturday, February 2 at 9:00 a.m. at the Cherokee County GOP HQ, 9425 Highway 92, Woodstock, GA 30189. Click here to register.
- Political Leadership School will be held on Saturday, February 24 at 9:00 a.m. at the Creekside Fellowship Church, 585 Old Alabama Road, Cartersville , GA 30120. Early bird pricing ends February 3. Click here to register.
VoteScope is hosting Dr. Frank for speaking events at the following: (click here for more details and to register)
- Wednesday, January 3 in Gainesville, GA
- Thursday, January 4 in Woodstock, GA
- Friday, January 5 in Rome, GA
- Saturday, January 6 in Duluth, GA
- Sunday, January 7 in Dalton, GA
Call to Action!
Join the fight to stop judicial interference in Georgia’s elections!
- Tell specific legislators who can make a difference to support Senator Colton Moore’s call for a Special Session to investigate Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share the video of the VoterGA press conference on Judicial Interference in the 2024 Election and How 19 Fulton County Indictees are Impacted with friends and family.
- Share the recording (YouTube Rumble Facebook) of the discussion with Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples, Rep. Charlice Byrd, Sen. Colton Moore, and District 11 GOP Chair David Oles on the witch hunt by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis against her political opponents. And the recording (YouTube Rumble) of the follow-up Q&A with Colton Moore and Mallory Staples.
Join the Georgians Ending Abortion Coalition’s efforts to advance Equal Protection!
- Ask your legislators to support Rep. Donahoo’s HB 496, the Prenatal Equal Protection (PEP) Act. Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Share these resources with your organization and church groups: PEP Act FAQ, PEP Act Talking Points, Personhood Amendment FAQ, printable Personhood Amendment Petition, Abortions in Georgia since the passage of the LIFE Act.
- Participate in the Georgia Stand for Life event in Atlanta on January 26, 2024
In Case You Missed It...
- The Georgia Patriot Legal Defense Fund held a Fundraiser on Saturday, November 18 in Canton, GA for the patriots victimized by Fani Willis’s political lawfare. Click here to watch the recording and find out how you can help defend these citizens.
On the January 6th Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU01062024 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. The indictment filed against President Donald J. Trump and 18 Americans by the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is a direct attack on the integrity of our elections and the republican form of government guaranteed by our federal and state constitutions. Failure to act now will imperil the 2024 elections. We’ve met our initial goal and need more folks involved to motivate our legislators. Click on this link to support an investigation on Fani Willis and share with others!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.