On Saturday’s Election Integrity Update, Garland and Tamara Favorito reported to us about John Eastman’s disbarment trial where Garland testified last week providing information on the problems uncovered during the 2020 Election. Tim Waters highlighted some important complaints filed with the State Election Board (SEB) including a review of SEB Complaint 2023-025 and the actions we can take in support as concerned citizens.
Allison Largeman told us about the Election System Health Checks in Lee County and Brad Raffensperger’s visit to oversee it. Former Judge Paul Nally spoke about this week’s petitioning the Cherokee County Grand Jury and the rally during the Patriot Day event in Canton. Use the link below to view the September 16 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 9/16/2023
Access Passcode: L5?AfJi*
Call to Action!
- Tell your State Representative and State Senator to vote to call a Special Session to vote to unplug Dominion Voting System. (1) Click here to locate their district office and deliver this request letter (word version) (pdf version). (2) Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Speak to your Board of Commissioners about their authority over County elections. Check your county website for their schedule! Click here for scripts for 5 supporters to read at your commissioners' meeting.
Announcements & Events:
- Garland Favorito will be speaking on How to Save Georgia’s 2024 Elections on Thursday, September 21 at noon at the Ladies on the Right Luncheon at the Palmetto Club - The Landings. Click here to RSVP.
- Garland Favorito will be speaking on Securing Georgia’s 2024 Elections on Friday, September 22 at 6:30 p.m. at the Police/Fire Substation, 1965 Demere Rd, Saint Simon’s Island, GA.
Garland Favorito will be presenting Do or Die: Fani’s Phony Forty at a rally on September 21 at 6:30 p.m. at the Montgomery Athletic Association, 10155 Ferguson Ave, Savannah GA. This is a VoterGA event.
The next FACL Campaign Management School trainings will be:
- September 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
October 28, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at La Cazuela Mexican Cantina, 179 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Click here to register!
The Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference will be held on October 20-21 in St. Louis.
- Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting Columbia County on October 24 – click here for the contact for Columbia.
On the September 23 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU09232023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that Secretary Raffensperger has imperiled the 2024 elections, the Georgia General Assembly must take action now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. Click on this link to contact your State Representative and State Senator to let them know they must call a special session to unplug Georgia's illegal, unverifiable, inaccurate, unsecure, voting system and share it with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.