On last Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Garland Favorito presented details of why the Fani Wills criminal racketeering indictment against 19 of her political adversaries is prosecutorial misconduct that warrants impeachment. Garland’s presentation not only exposed the nefarious nature of the prosecution, but also laid out a constitutional and statutory defense against it.
I provided an update on VoterGA’s Save Georgia’s 2024 Election petition campaign to unplug Georgia’s Dominion voting system and switch to secure paper ballots that are hand marked by the voter and hand counted at the polling place. Thanks to the messages of supporters like Christina, Jason, Glynn and others we’re gaining momentum. Please share the link [https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/promo/5RW] and the QR code widely!
Georgia Freedom Caucus Executive Director Mallory Staples briefed us on the fight to defend those indicted and announced an important press conference this Thursday, September 7th at 11 a.m. in the Capitol. State Senator Colton Moore will call for a Special Session to investigate Fani Willis for abuse of her office.
Use the link below to view the September 2 Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 9/2/2023
Access Passcode: 7jYX+cK4
Call to Action!
- Tell your State Representative and State Senator to vote to call a Special Session to vote to unplug Dominion Voting System. (1) Click here to locate their district office and deliver this request letter (word version) (pdf version). (2) Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
- Speak to your Board of Commissioners about their authority over County elections. Check your county website for their schedule! Click here for scripts for 5 supporters to read at your commissioners' meeting.
Call for Volunteers
- VoterGA is looking for volunteers in every county to serve as a local contact for different efforts. These may include communicating with your legislators to unplug Dominion from Georgia and assisting with open records requests. Please email Karen with your county if you’d like to be our contact for your county.
Announcements & Events
- Georgia Freedom Caucus Press Conference with State Senator Colton Moore on Thurs, September 7 at 11 a.m. State Capitol Room 307 to call for a Special Session to investigate Fani Willis.
- Garland Favorito will be speaking at the following: Securing Our 2024 Elections, hosted by the Haralson County GOP on September 9 at 10:00 am at the Greater Haralson Chamber of Commerce, 70 Murphy Campus Blvd., Waco, GA 30182.
- Dinesh D’Souza will make the film 2000 Mules available free to watch online on X the weekend of September 8-10.
Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting the following counties:
- The next FACL Campaign Management School trainings will be:
September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
Sept 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
Oct 28, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at La Cazuela 179 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Click here to register!
- September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
- Former judge Paul Nally course on the Constitution of the State of Georgia sessions 1-5 are available on YouTube and Rumble.
On the September 9th CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall at 9:00 a.m. ET I will provide updates on the party’s activities and Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text TTH20230902 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website. You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that Secretary Raffensperger has imperiled the 2024 elections, the Georgia General Assembly must take action now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. Click on this link to contact your State Representative and State Senator to let them know they must call a special session to unplug Georgia's illegal, unverifiable, inaccurate, unsecure, voting system and share it with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.