On Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Garland Favorito announced VoterGA’s press conference in Roswell to reveal misconduct in Fani Willis’s indictment of 19 political adversaries. In that press conference Garland not only reviewed the District Attorney’s malfeasence but suggested an effective legal countermove. Click here to watch the press conference and Q&A segment.
Bill Quinn informed us of the release of True the Vote’s open.ink Special Collection for Georgia featuring information of their findings in Georgia which was used in the 2000 Mules documentary film. He also shared Catherine Engelbrecht’s meeting with SOS Raffensperger where they discussed and he confirmed 67,000 ineligible records in the voter rolls show up as voted in the 2020 general election.
Opponents who resist taking action to investigate election issues are quick to say that there have yet see any evidence of problems. Kevin Moncla from Election Oversight reported on the status of the official complaints he filed to the State Election Board.
During the call we received some updates from the 8th District GOP Fish Fry in Perry, GA where at the last-minute party leadership canceled VoterGA’s paid table reservation, then acted to suppress any organization’s advocacy of election integrity during the event. We’ll hear more details next week.
The recording of the August 26th Election Integrity Update will be available for two weeks, use the link below to view it if you missed it or want to share with friends and family.
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 8/26/2023
Access Passcode: m%^U8KB%
Call to Action!
- Tell your State Representative and State Senator to vote to call a Special Session to vote to unplug Dominion Voting System. (1) Click here to locate their district office and deliver this request letter (word version) (pdf version). (2) Click here to email, call, and send them a video!
Speak to your Board of Commissioners about their authority over County elections. Check your county website for their schedule! Click here for scripts for 5 supporters to read at your commissioners' meeting.
Call for Volunteers
- VoterGA is looking for volunteers in every county to serve as a local contact for different efforts. These may include communicating with your legislators to unplug Dominion from Georgia and assisting with open records requests. Please email Karen with your county if you’d like to be our contact for your county.
Announcements & Events:
- Dinesh D’Souza will make the film 2000 Mules available free to watch online on X the weekend of September 8-10.
- Dr. Douglas Frank will be visiting the following counties. Click here for details.
- The next FACL Campaign Management School trainings will be:
September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
Sept 30, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Hampton Inn and Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, 2014 Hamilton Place Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Click here to register!
Oct 28, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm at La Cazuela 179 West Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Click here to register!
- September 16, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Bridgemill Fire Station 22, 9550 Bells Ferry Rd, Canton, GA 30114. Click here to register!
The Fall Constitution Party National Committee Meeting & Issues Conference will be held on October 20-21 in St. Louis.
- Former judge Paul Nally course on the Constitution of the State of Georgia sessions 1-5 are available on YouTube and Rumble.
On the September 2 Election Integrity Update at 9:00 a.m. ET hosted by the CP-GA Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text EIU09022023 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that Secretary Raffensperger has imperiled the 2024 elections, the Georgia General Assembly must take action now via special session to ensure the integrity and transparency of our elections. Click on this link to contact your State Representative and State Senator to let them know they must call a special session to unplug Georgia's illegal, unverifiable, inaccurate, unsecure, voting system and share it with fellow concerned Georgians.
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia.