The 2023 legislative session is over, and on last Saturday’s Election Integrity Update Garland Favorito reported on the outcome of election integrity bills introduced this session and gave a status report on VoterGA’s legislative priorities addressed in those bills. Michelle Cobb, GOP Chair from Spalding County, updates us on election integrity action in her county. Bill Quinn discussed SB 145, the “leaf blower turned green new deal” bill, an example of legislative sausage-making at its worst. I followed with a presentation on political donation smurfs in Georgia and introduced a project we are currently organizing to identify and be able to rectify donation fraud in Georgia. Use the link below to view the April 1st Election Integrity Update if you missed it or want to share it with friends and family.
- Garland Favorito - VoterGA Legislative Recap
- Michelle Cobb - Spalding County Party Integrity & Reform
- Bill Quinn - SB 145 - Legislative Sausage Making at its Worst
- Ricardo Davis - Political Smurfing in Georgia/Researchers Needed
Meeting Recording Link: CP-GA Election Integrity Update 4/1/2023
Access Passcode: $gj7bPcR
- Sharlene Alexander is offering a free 8-week Biblical Citizenship course online on Sundays from 3-5 pm that began March 5. You can still join, click here to register.
- Go Reclaim Georgia is offering their members a Robert's Rules training course with Donna Rowe and Donna Kosicki. Click here for details.
- The God-Centered History Summit starts this evening and continues through April 7th. The event is free and features inspiring stories on the foundations of freedom and liberty.
- Save the Date! Dr. Frank will be visiting Hall County on June 15, 2023 (flyer). Please click here to register.
- Click here to email Tania Sosa if you'd like to volunteer to help with fundraising efforts for CP-GA and VoterGA.
- Click here to email Tania Sosa if you'd like to volunteer to help with fundraising efforts for Donation Smurf Busting – please let me know your county!
Call to Action
- To check the record of political contributions in your name, click here to visit the FEC website and enter your name in the Find contributions from specific individuals search bar.
On the April 8th CP-GA Statewide Tele-Town Hall at 9:00 a.m. ET I will provide updates on the party’s activities and Garland Favorito and other activists will be available to answer your questions about efforts to advance election integrity in Georgia. Just text TTH20230408 to (404) 994-3586 to quickly register. You can also RSVP with one click once you log into the website. Click here to log in or activate your account, then RSVP via the website.
You should get an RSVP confirmation with the Zoom Conferencing info and helpful tips. If you provide your email address but don't receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of registering, check your email provider's Spam or Junk folders. If the email message isn't there, check the Zoom Meetings Help page for assistance.
Click here to create an email to share this content with those you know who are concerned about and want news on election integrity.
With a vision of victory,
Constitution Party of Georgia
P.S. Now that VoterGA and Rep. Philip Singleton have sued the State of Georgia to stop using the illegal ballot marking device (BMD) voting systems from Dominion, we need to urge our representatives and senators to replace them! Use this link to sign. Share with fellow concerned Georgians: https://www.gaconstitutionparty.org/dump_illegal_dominion_bmds. In addition, you can personally support the case in court by signing the Support and Demand for Court Protection of Citizens’ Elective Franchise petition. Use this link to invite your concerned friends and family: http://www.OperationPatriotVote.com. Thanks for supporting these efforts!
P.P.S. If you are able, please chip in $10 or more today so the CP-GA can cover the cost of meetings and campaigns to keep up the fight for election integrity here in Georgia. Checking the “Monthly” option is an extra boost.